Week 16: Fantasy playoff player stock watch
- Trending up: Jeremy Hill - The rookie RB emerged in Week 15 as the lead back for the Bengals with 148 yards and two touchdowns. Giovani Bernard has become nothing more than a flex play here.
- Trending down: Josh Gordon - He hasn't scored a touchdown since returning to action in Week 12 and now has three straight single-digit fantasy games. He'll be a risky Week 16 play.
- Trending up: Odell Beckham - The rookie WR has been a beast in the stat sheets and just put up 143 yards and three touchdowns. He's a top 10 play in Week 16.
- Trending down: Mark Sanchez - The Sanchize has played poorly in recent weeks and totaled just 6.08 fantasy points against Dallas. If you have no other option, know that he has a decent matchup in Week 16.
- Don't forget about Saturday! There are two games on Saturday this weekend and both are packed with fantasy stars so make sure to set your lineup before kickoff!
Fantasy Coach of the year Trends
Bell continues to toll
The Steelers second-year back has posted three straight 20-point games now and has given his fantasy owners quite an advantage in the playoffs. With seven total touchdowns in his last four games Bell has been one of the most clutch fantasy running backs in recent weeks and has a good matchup against the Chiefs in Week 16.