Week 13: Playoff prep!
- Week 13 is the final week for regular season fantasy matchups in standard NFL.com leagues, so if you need a win this will be your last chance.
- Handcuff your studs: If you own a clear-cut RB1 workhorse back like Jamaal Charles or Arian Foster the best thing you can do is pick up the players who you know are their direct backups and would slide right into a featured role should anything happen to
- Add a solid backup QB, just in case: Just like a real NFL team, you'll want to make sure you have a solid backup quarterback for your fantasy playoff run just in case your starter twists his ankle or nicks his throwing hand on a defender's helmet at some
- Drop busts that you won't start anyway: Too much is on the line and you can't risk a potential championship on 2014 fantasy busts like Cordarrelle Patterson and Zach Ertz.
- Don't forget about Thanksgiving Day! There are three NFL games this Thursday: Bears at Lions, Eagles at Cowboys and Seahawks at 49ers. All three games are loaded with fantasy stars so make sure to set your lineup before kickoff!
Fantasy Coach of the year Trends
Rookie wideout racking up TDs
Mike Evans WR - TB View Videos
Tampa Bay's rookie wideout Mike Evans caught his eighth touchdown pass of the season in Week 12, which was his sixth in the last four games. He ranks in the top 10 among fantasy wideouts in terms of total fantasy points thus far and will be a huge asset on fantasy teams during the playoffs, so make sure he's in your lineup every week going forward.