Week 5: Quarter-pole of the season, preparing for Week 5
- We're at the quarter-pole of the season, and some young running backs like Jerrick McKinnon and Lorenzo Taliaferro have emerged as viable fantasy options. If they're available, target them on the waiver-wire before it's too late.
- Andrew Luck is the top fantasy scorer through four weeks with 1,305 passing yards and 13 passing touchdowns. He also has 53 rushing yards and one rushing score for good measure. His fantasy point total of 107.5 is over 20 points more than the second place
- The Dolphins and Raiders are on bye in Week 5, so make sure you find replacements for players like Mike Wallace, Lamar Miller and Darren McFadden.
- Don't forget about Thursday: The Vikings take on the Packers Thursday night, and both teams are loaded with fantasy starters. Don't forget to get them in your lineup before kickoff.
- The Falcons have allowed five rushing touchdowns to running backs this season, so when you own a back facing Atlanta's defense, start him with confidence. The Giants play the Falcons in Week 5 so Rashad Jennings could be in for a big game
Fantasy Coach of the year Trends
Is Eli back to fantasy relevance?
Eli Manning QB - NYG View Videos
On Thursday night in Washington, Eli Manning shocked everone with five total touchdowns and 300 passing yards. He scored his first rushing TD in three years and totaled over 30 fanatsy points. He's currently only 16.6 percent owned in NFL.com leagues, so if you're in need of a backup, he's definitely worth a stash the way the Giants have been playing recently.