Week 8: Mid-season running back woes
- If you drafted DeMarco Murray or Matt Forte, you're probably feeling pretty good right now. As you should be, they're the top two fantasy running backs of the season.
- If you drafted Zac Stacy or Toby Gerhart, then you're probably kicking yourself and scouring the waiver wire every week. As you should be, they haven't done much this season.
- Target Tre Mason and Bryce Brown this week, as they could emerge as valuable pickups who could help you to a late-season win streak.
- The amount of running back injuries this season has been overwhelming -- from Ryan Mathews to Rashad Jennings, only a few top rushers have remained healthy all season. But its all part of the game and you must learn to adapt.
- Don't forget about Thursday: The Chargers take on the Broncos on Thursday Night Football, and both teams are stacked with fantasy starters. Make sure to set your lineup before kickoff.
Fantasy Coach of the year Trends
Torrey Smith on a roll
Torrey Smith WR - BAL View Videos
The Ravens' wideout was virtually invisible for the first three weeks of the season. But he has posted four touchdowns in Baltimore's last four games and totaled 223 receiving yards in that span. He's definitely worth an add if a frustrated owner has dropped him as he seems to be getting more involved in the Ravens' passing game each week.