- Aaron Rodgers
- Team GB
- Pos QB
- Status IRInjured Reserve
- Owner FA
- Schrager: Hundley 'still gives the Packers a chance' in NFC NorthWed, Oct 18 at 10:42am
The "Good Morning Football" crew debates if the Packers can still win the NFC North without QB Aaron Rodgers.
- Which team will emerge as NFC contender with Rodgers injured?Tue, Oct 17 at 2:32pm
The "Around the NFL" crew discusses which teams could emerge as an NFC Super Bowl contender with quarterback Aaron Rodgers potentially out for the season.
- Packers have not ruled out Aaron Rodgers returning this seasonTue, Oct 17 at 5:56am
NFL Network's Tom Pelissero brings the latest information on how the Packers are preparing QB Brett Hundley to start against the Saints and if there is a potential for QB Aaron Rodgers to return.
- McCarthy announces Rodgers will require surgery, could be done for 2017Mon, Oct 16 at 2:16pm
Green Bay Packers head coach Mike McCarthy gives an update on quarterback Aaron Rodgers' collarbone injury.
- Tom Pelissero: Packers fans are custom-ordering Brett Hundley jerseys in Green BayMon, Oct 16 at 1:52pm
NFL Network's Tom Pelissero discusses the Green Bay Packers' game plan to move forward with QB Aaron Rodgers injured, and how the people of Green bay are responding.
- How does the NFC playoff picture change after Rodgers' injury?Mon, Oct 16 at 9:04am
The "GameDay Prime" team discusses the Green Bay Packers' future without QB Aaron Rodgers.
- Rapoport: Aaron Rodgers will be out eight weeks minimumMon, Oct 16 at 6:20am
NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport brings the latest information on the injury to Packers QB Aaron Rodgers and how the team will move forward without him.
- Aaron Rodgers could miss rest of season with broken collarboneSun, Oct 15 at 12:28pm
Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers could miss the rest of the season after suffering a broken collarbone in Week 6 against the Minnesota Vikings.
- Aaron Rodgers goes to sideline after hit by Anthony BarrSun, Oct 15 at 12:06pm
Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaaron Rodgers heads to the sideline slowly after getting hit by Minnesota Vikings linebacker Anthony Barr.