- Team HOU
- Pos QB
- Status AActive
- Owner FA
- Routt on Watson hype: 'This league will find its way to catch up to you'Thu, Jun 14 at 9:19am
Former NFL cornerback Stanford Routt talks about Texans QB Deshaun Watson and what he brings to the team.
- Peter Schrager: If Deshaun Watson is healthy, Texans are a Super Bowl contending teamThu, Jun 14 at 8:09am
The "Good Morning Football" crew talks about what the Texans will accomplish in 2018 if QB Deshaun Watson stays healthy all season.
- Deshaun Watson: My game is 'light years' ahead of where it was last offseasonWed, Jun 13 at 3:20pm
Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson talks about his development as a professional QB heading into his second season.
- James Palmer: Deshaun Watson practiced without knee brace TuesdayTue, Jun 12 at 2:07pm
NFL Network's James Palmer reports the latest on Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson's recover progress and why it is significant that he practiced without a knee brace Tuesday.
- Peter Schrager: Deshaun Watson has a lot to prove in his sophomore seasonTue, Jun 12 at 6:04am
NFL Network's Peter Schrager explains why Texans QB Deshaun Watson is the QB returning from injury that has the most to prove this season.
- Rapoport: Watson looked like a 'superstar' during 7-on-7s in OTAsTue, Jun 5 at 1:59pm
NFL Network Inisder Ian Rapoport reports the latest on Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson and defensive end J.J. Watt.
- Will Deshaun Watson have a bigger season than Carson Wentz in 2018?Fri, Jun 1 at 10:42am
The "Good Morning Football" crew debates if Texans QB Deshaun Watson will have a bigger season than Eagles QB Carson Wentz in 2018.
- Hopkins: 'It gives me chills' to think about the numbers Watson and I put upWed, May 30 at 4:56pm
Houston Texans wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins discusses his relationship with quarterback Deshaun Watson and what they can do in the future.
- Schrager: Deshaun Watson's magic from last season will carry overWed, May 30 at 2:37pm
The "Good Morning Football" crew debates which team has the best overall player in the league.
- Palmer: J.J. Watt is right where Texans want him to be in recovery processWed, May 30 at 1:58pm
NFL Network's James Palmer reports the latest from Houston Texans OTAs on defensive ends J.J. Watt and Jadeveon Clowney, quarterback Deshaun Watson and new safety Tyrann Mathieu.