- Team HOU
- Pos QB
- Status IRInjured Reserve
- Owner FA
- Rapoport: Watson expected to be ready for start of 2018 seasonSun, Nov 5 at 6:42am
NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport gives us an update on Houston Texans QB Deshaun Watson following his season ending injury.
- Palmer: Texans players initially had no idea Watson tore ACLFri, Nov 3 at 10:22am
NFL Network's James Palmer brings the latest from the Texans on how the team and the city of Houston has handled the season ending injury to QB Deshaun Watson.
- How devastating is the loss of Deshaun Watson to the Texans?Fri, Nov 3 at 5:20am
The "Good Morning Football" crew talks about how devastating the loss of Texans QB Deshaun Watson is to the team.
- How will the Texans move on from the loss of Deshaun Watson?Fri, Nov 3 at 5:19am
NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport brings the latest information on the injury to rookie QB Deshaun Watson and how the team will move on without him for the remainder of the season.
- Ruiz: Seahawks players were in disbelief about Watson injuryThu, Nov 2 at 3:43pm
NFL Network's Omar Ruiz reports that several Seattle Seahawks players including quarterback Russell Wilson, wide receiver Doug Baldwin, defensive end Michael Bennett, and corner back Richard Sherman expressed grief and regret when they heard the news abou
- Warner on Watson: 'This injury is devastating on so many different angles'Thu, Nov 2 at 3:43pm
Kurt Warner talks about the devastation for the player, the team, and the city after Houston Texans QB Deshaun Watson's ACL injury, why these non-contact injuries might be happening,and how the Texans can rebound from this blow.
- Faulk and Irvin on Watson: It will take a lot of hard work to get through thisThu, Nov 2 at 3:18pm
NFL Network's Marshall Faulk and Michael Irvin express their thoughts on the sudden injury of Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson.
- Silver: Watson playing well enough to cover up other 'deficiencies'Thu, Nov 2 at 3:17pm
NFL Network's Michael Silver gives us some insight as to what the Houston Texans organization will do regarding the quarterback position moving forward.
- Billick reacts to Watson injury: 'So regrettable, can't remember a rookie that has progressed so quickly'Thu, Nov 2 at 3:13pm
Brian Billick reacts to the breaking news that Houston Texans QB Deshaun Watson has suffered what is feared to be a torn ACL in practice.