- Team HOU
- Pos QB
- Status AActive
- Owner FA
- Brandt: Garoppolo, Watson were both 'superstars' in Preseason Week 2Mon, Aug 20 at 12:08pm
NFL Network's Kyle Brandt explains why 49ers QB Jimmy Garoppolo and Texans QB Deshaun Watson being the future QBs for their teams is what he learned in Preseason Week 2.
- J.J. Watt: Injuries brought Deshaun Watson and me closerThu, Jul 26 at 3:05pm
Houston Texans defensive end J.J. Watt talks about injuries, getting back on the field and his teammates.
- James Palmer: Texans to 'move offense forward' for Watson in 2018Thu, Jul 26 at 7:33am
NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport and James Palmer bring the latest information from Texans training camp on the expectations for QB Deshaun Watson in 2018.
- Palmer: Texans telling Watson he's 'the most important person to this entire organization'Wed, Jul 25 at 12:59pm
NFL Network's James Palmer discusses a possible contract extension for Jadeveon Clowney and whether quarterback Deshaun Watson is fully healthy for training camp.
- Who has better chance of leading team to playoffs: Andrew Luck or Deshaun Watson?Wed, Jul 25 at 6:02am
The "Good Morning Football" crew debates which QB has a better chance of leading their team to the playoffs between Colts QB Andrew Luck and Texans QB Deshaun Watson.
- Routt on Watson hype: 'This league will find its way to catch up to you'Thu, Jun 14 at 9:19am
Former NFL cornerback Stanford Routt talks about Texans QB Deshaun Watson and what he brings to the team.
- Peter Schrager: If Deshaun Watson is healthy, Texans are a Super Bowl contending teamThu, Jun 14 at 8:09am
The "Good Morning Football" crew talks about what the Texans will accomplish in 2018 if QB Deshaun Watson stays healthy all season.
- Deshaun Watson: My game is 'light years' ahead of where it was last offseasonWed, Jun 13 at 3:20pm
Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson talks about his development as a professional QB heading into his second season.
- James Palmer: Deshaun Watson practiced without knee brace TuesdayTue, Jun 12 at 2:07pm
NFL Network's James Palmer reports the latest on Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson's recover progress and why it is significant that he practiced without a knee brace Tuesday.
- Peter Schrager: Deshaun Watson has a lot to prove in his sophomore seasonTue, Jun 12 at 6:04am
NFL Network's Peter Schrager explains why Texans QB Deshaun Watson is the QB returning from injury that has the most to prove this season.