- Tom Brady
- Team NE
- Pos QB
- Status FPFull Practice
- Owner FA
- Is Tom Brady's Achilles injury the reason the Patriots are struggling?Tue, Dec 12 at 5:26am
The "Good Morning Football" crew recaps the Patriots vs. Dolphins Week 14 matchup and questions why the Patriots are struggling late in the season.
- Can't-Miss Play: Howard outraces Cooks for over-the-shoulder INTMon, Dec 11 at 10:23pm
Miami Dolphins cornerback Xavien Howard outraces Cooks for over-the-shoulder interception.
- Can't-Miss Play: Lewis makes one-handed catch perfectly in strideMon, Dec 11 at 10:22pm
New England Patriots running back Dion Lewis snatches Brady floater with one hand.
- Tom Brady: Dolphins don't have a 'magic potion' to beat PatriotsMon, Dec 11 at 9:25pm
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady addresses the media the Patriots' Week 14 loss to the Miami Dolphins.
- Xavien Howard prevents Amendola from making potential TD catchMon, Dec 11 at 9:09pm
Miami Dolphins cornerback Xavien Howard prevents Amendola from making potential touchdown catch.
- Tom Brady dials long distance to Brandin Cooks for 38-yard gainMon, Dec 11 at 8:42pm
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady dials long distance to wide receiver Brandin Cooks for 38-yard gain.
- Jordan Phillips blows by Joe Thuney to sack Tom BradyMon, Dec 11 at 8:35pm
Miami Dolphins defensive tackle Jordan Phillips blows by Joe Thuney, sacks Tom Brady.
- Dolphins pass rush strikes fear into Brady to force throw awayMon, Dec 11 at 8:27pm
Dolphins' pass rush strikes fear into Brady, forces throw away