Fantasy Player Profile
- Richard Sherman: My body feels 'light years better' than it did last offseasonWed, Jun 13 at 1:35pm
San Francisco 49ers cornerback Richard Sherman talks about his recovery from an Achilles injury in 2017.
- Rapoport on Reuben Foster's legal matters: 'NFL will continue to review this'Wed, Jun 6 at 1:29pm
NFL Network insider Ian Rapoport discusses San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster's legal matters and how the NFL will handle it.
- Trotter: Young 49ers players jokingly calling Sherman 'Uncle Sherm'Wed, May 30 at 2:29pm
NFL Network's Jim Trotter reports the latest on the San Francisco 49ers' OTAs, and how their offseason additions are adjusting.
- Burleson on Cassius Marsh: 'No problem' with how Patriots run teamTue, May 29 at 12:55pm
The "Good Morning Football" crew talks about the comments made by 49ers defensive end Cassius Marsh about his time playing for the Patriots.
- Reuben Foster will have opportunity to rejoin 49ers ThursdayWed, May 23 at 5:27pm
NFL Network's Patrick Claybon discusses what's next for San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster as the domestic violence charges against him were dismissed Wednesday.
- 'America's Game': Richard Sherman models his trash talk after Muhammad AliWed, May 23 at 11:01am
Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman channels the great Muhammad Ali when he brings the noise on and off the field.
- Sherman or Bennett: Who will have a better 2018 campaign? Cliff Avril weighs inMon, May 21 at 6:51pm
Former Seattle Seahawks Cliff Avril and Michael Robinson discuss which of their former teammates, Philadelphia Eagles defensive end Michael Bennett or San Francisco 49ers cornerback will make a bigger impact with their new teams in 2018.
- Wyche: 49ers' 'faith' in Reuben Foster could go a long way if exonerated in courtFri, May 18 at 2:09pm
NFL Network's Tom Pelissero and Steve Wyche discuss San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster and his future with the team.
- Pelissero: Richard Sherman is confident he'll be ready for training campFri, May 18 at 1:50pm
NFL Network's Tom Pelissero and NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport discuss the latest update on San Francisco 49ers cornerback Richard Sherman's recovery from a ruptured Achilles tendon suffered in the 2017 season.