- Jimmy Garoppolo
- Team SF
- Pos QB
- Status AActive
- Owner FA
- How much of a difference will a healthy Jimmy Garoppolo make for 49ers?Thu, Jul 11 at 4:50pm
NFL Network's James Jones discusses how much of a difference a healthy San Francisco 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo will make for the team.
- Are 49ers top NFC contenders with Jimmy G healthy?Wed, Jul 10 at 4:56pm
The "Good Morning Football" crew discusses if a healthy San Francisco 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo makes the 49ers contenders in the NFC or not.
- Jimmy G talks on how life has changed being in the spotlightTue, Apr 2 at 2:59pm
San Francisco 49ers QB Jimmy Garoppolo talks with the media about handling a bigger spotlight, working with his new teammates, and how they want to keep the momentum going from the end of last season.
- Garoppolo discusses 'cat and mouse' game he plays with Sherman in practiceTue, Apr 2 at 2:53pm
San Francisco 49ers QB Jimmy Garoppolo talks with NFL Network's Steve Wyche about entering his first training camp with the team, about the hype around the team and the competition between O and D.
- Goodwin, Bourne celebrate with handshake after TD catchSun, Dec 23 at 12:01pm
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo tosses an 11-yard touchdown pass to wide receiver Marquise Goodwin, and Goodwin celebrates with Kendrick Bourne after the play.
- Jimmy G addresses media for first time since season-ending injuryFri, Oct 26 at 4:36pm
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo talks to media about what it's like watching games from the sideline since suffering his ACL injury.
- Carr: 49ers should try to bring Hoyer back via tradeMon, Sep 24 at 5:04pm
NFL Network's David Carr and Willie McGinest discuss the impact that quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo's injury will have on the San Francisco 49ers and their plan moving forward.
- Rapoport: Garoppolo's season 'officially over' after ACL tearMon, Sep 24 at 12:47pm
NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports on San Francisco 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo as he suffered a torn ACL which will end his 2018 season in Week 3.