- Saquon Barkley
- Team NYG
- Pos RB
- Status IRInjured Reserve
- Owner FA
- Kim Jones: 2020 could turn into a 'learning year' for Giants without BarkleyMon, Sep 21 at 1:22pm
NFL Network's Kim Jones states that 2020 could turn into a 'learning year' for the New York Giants without running back Saquon Barkley.
- Rapoport, Pelissero: Giants hosting Devonta Freeman in wake of Barkley's ACL tearMon, Sep 21 at 10:19am
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero report on New York Giants hosting Devonta Freeman in the wake of Saquon Barkley's ACL tear.
- Rapoport: Saquon believed to have torn ACL, Devonta Freeman to visit GiantsMon, Sep 21 at 6:34am
NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports New York Giants RB Saquon Barkley is believed to have torn his ACL in Week 2.
- Saquon Barkley leaves the field with apparent injurySun, Sep 20 at 10:57am
New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley limps off field with injury.
- Cynthia's Pick Six: Most confident Week 2 game picksSun, Sep 20 at 8:23am
NFL Network's Cynthia Frelund shares her Week 2 game projections.
- Next Gen Stats: Breaking down Edwards-Helaire's, Barkley's Week 1 performancesWed, Sep 16 at 7:04pm
Next Gen Stats breaks down why Kansas City Chiefs rookie running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire and New York Giants RB Saquon Barkley had very different results in Week 1 using Rush Yards Over Expected
- Kim Jones: Two adjustments I would try if I were Joe Judge in Week 2Tue, Sep 15 at 11:26am
NFL Network's Kim Jones reacts to the New York Giants' loss in Week 1 against the Pittsburgh Steelers.