- Cam Newton
- Team CAR
- Pos QB
- Status AActive
- Owner FA
- What does Will Grier's arrival mean for Cam Newton in Carolina?Fri, May 3 at 10:31am
NFL Network's Mike Garafolo discusses what Panthers rookie quarterback Will Grier's arrival in Carolina means for veteran QB Cam Newton.
- Rapoport: Cam Newton could be healthy by training campFri, Feb 8 at 7:37am
The "Good Morning Football" crew discuss the health status of Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton.
- Pelissero on Cam Newton's rehab: There's 'optimism' he'll be able to participate in OTAsThu, Feb 7 at 4:53pm
NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports the latest on Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton's rehab efforts this offseason.
- Rapoport lays out the timeline that led to Cam Newton's surgeryFri, Jan 25 at 1:52pm
NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport gives us an update on Cam Newton's surgery.
- Rapoport: Cam Newton not expected to undergo shoulder surgerySun, Dec 23 at 8:20am
NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport has the latest injury updates from the Atlanta Falcons Week 16 matchup vs. the Carolina Panthers.
- Fantasy Headlines: Cam Newton expected to sit out rest of season | NFL Fantasy LiveWed, Dec 19 at 2:14pm
The "NFL Fantasy Live" crew discuss Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton potentially sitting out the rest of the 2018 NFL season.
- Rapoport: 'All signs point to' Cam Newton missing rest of 2018 seasonWed, Dec 19 at 11:08am
NFL Network Insider Ian Rapaport reports the latest on Carolina Panthers QB Cam Newton, and the team's plans to shut him down for the rest of the season.
- Fantasy fallout from Saints-Panthers on 'MNF' | NFL Fantasy LiveTue, Dec 18 at 2:20pm
NFL Network's "NFL Fantasy live" crew discusses the fantasy fallout from the New Orleans Saints' win over the Carolina Panthers on "Monday Night Football" in Week 15.
- Rivera addresses whether Cam will remain active for the rest of 2018Tue, Dec 18 at 10:57am
Carolina Panthers head coach Ron Rivera addresses quarterback Cam Newton's health and whether he will remain active for the remainder of 2018.